Welcome to my Blog !

 Hi everyone, 

This is my first blog broadcast and I feel very excited. Because, all the time, I really like the writing about something or express my feelings and this blog opens me a door of expression myself and opinions about teaching language with technology. It is a course blog, so I will be posting about teaching English language by using technology as a tool. We are future teachers and we have to use technology effectively to reach our students necessities. It will be possible with usage of advanced technological materials.

We will be here for a long time, and I hope I can be successful at compensating this necessities and thanks to this course, I can help your advance on teaching with technology.

Stay healthy, take care. See you soon on my first course post.

Loves, Şayan.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Final Post, Unfortunately

A Reflection/Final Post

Padlet Task on Lack of Education Topic