The Webquest Creating Task

 Hi everyone, 

I hope you are fine and healthy. We are here again with our last task of the year and the term.

It is 'Webquest Creating Task'. We are supposed to choose a topic from the material given us. It is for preparation students to high school.

We worked in groups and we were with İlayda, again. We choose the film project and we wanted our students to read short stories given and choose one of them and prepare a poster of it and a ticket for it.

We aimed developing our students reading, analysing and thinking skills in that task. They will use their abilities and they will do it enjoying the process. In that point, I think the webquest task is the most effective one. Because it is attractive and it directs students step by step.

It is the only one I can use in my classes without hesitating. It directs but the students are the center. They have to direct themselves according to the given instructions. It is inevitable useful and easy. It is the most matching one with the 21st century learning, I think.

Now, my dear audience, that's all for me. See you in final post.

Loves, Şayan.


WebQuest Link : http://questgarden.com/208/76/0/210617013502/


(My pair's blog link : https://magisterposterum.wordpress.com/blog/ )







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Final Post, Unfortunately

A Reflection/Final Post

Padlet Task on Lack of Education Topic