An Infographic Task

 

Hi everyone,

I hope you are safe and healthy.

I am here with my infographics task. We have discussed the online education in higher level in Turkey during pandemic in this task. We are asked to create a infographic. And I used Canva for it. It was easy to create a template by using it. I went on step by step. I used illustrations, I used facts about the issue and I gave some tips to be successful.

While working on it, as in every task I have learned new words and so, I think it will be useful for my future students to create one. Besides, the tasks gave me another side on choosing visuals properly and I believe they contributed to my creativity. I would use them in my future classes definitely.

That is all for me, for now. 

See you soon, take care !

Loves, Şayan.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Final Post, Unfortunately

A Reflection/Final Post

Padlet Task on Lack of Education Topic