Digital Storytelling Task

 

Hi everyone,

I hope you are safe and healthy.

I am here another and last task, digital story telling.

First, we were wanted to choose a ‘how to ..’ topic and then we were expected to produce a 2 minutes video, even if we exceeded the time with my peer, İlayda. Yes, it was a group work and we worked collaboratively. We divided the missions up. But in every part we worked together and intercommunicated. We have faced some problems while editing with ‘Camtasia 9’, we had to do it several times but at the end of the day, we finished it successfully with ‘Movavi Video Suite’. We did it together with screen sharing on Zoom.

My peer, İlayda sent it to me via ‘wetransfer’. We listened a lot of music for background, we recorded lots of videos etc. In pigeon video, birds had flew towards my head, for example. 

But we did it and we love it a lot. I think our topic is interesting and a recent issue for both girls and boys in any relationship. We wanted it to be useful for you, our audiences.

Future, in my classes, I will use this task, too. But I know I have to give enough time to do as my teacher did and it should be peer task, too because it was the most challenging one among the tasks we did. But, it was nice to take in.

Here is the link of my peer’s blog : https://magisterposterum.wordpress.com/blog/

For now, that’s all for me. I hope you enjoy it.

Loves, Şayan.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Final Post, Unfortunately

A Reflection/Final Post

Padlet Task on Lack of Education Topic