Podcasting - If I could, what would I change in the world ?

Hi everyone,

I hope you are fine and healthy. We are here in my blog with my podcast.

You know, it is a course blog and this is my duty, podcasting today. I recorded a task about ‘If I could, what would I change in the world? ‘ question. I mentioned my ideas about the issue I want to change and makes me annoyed these days. You know, we have not equal chance and especially in that education, we face the difficulties much more. In my podcast, I talked about it. I talked about the inequalities of children all around the world.

As for recording-writing process, it is not as hard as I thought. Idea finding is the easiest side of task because everyday, I see the diffulty and importance of that issue. In that process, I felt sad about the issue but recording or podcasting is really funny and useful process because with every other recording, I saw that I corrected my pronunciation mistakes and I believe that, consistently recording podcasts will help fix my errors in both writing and speaking. So, because of this it is very helpful for students.

And of course, I will give a task like that to my future students. Because of the causes that I mentioned, I believe it will make them improved in every core skill of English. It will be a chance for them to be developed.

See you soon on another post of me. Take care !

Loves, Şayan.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Final Post, Unfortunately

A Reflection/Final Post

Padlet Task on Lack of Education Topic