Wikis about Book Reviews

Hi everyone,

Today as you can see on title, I did a wiki page about book review. We got permission from the teacher and we wrote our ideas. Now, I’ll share the experience with you.

I’ve chosen the book, Tek Kanatlı Bir Kuş by Yaşar Kemal who is my favourite writer. I talked about the book, I explained why I like it and etc.

Wiking process is not my favourite task, actually. But, it was not as hard as I thought. I normally like writing or giving ideas about books, and because of this it was enjoyable for me. I reviewed my memory, too while I was writing.

Writing wiki is suitable for me and I think, it will be useful for our future students because it is a communicative way of using language and technology which is expected from them.

See you soon in other tasks, take care ! 

Loves, Şayan.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Final Post, Unfortunately

A Reflection/Final Post

Padlet Task on Lack of Education Topic