Creating a Digital Poster Task

 

Hi everyone,

I hope you are safe and healthy.  

We are back here with another task. This is a creating a digital poster task. We are supposed to create a poster which is about a book that we have read and we think like it is converted into a film and we have created a poster accordingly. I have chosen ‘ Tek Kanatlı Bir Kuş ‘ book again, as you can remember, I created a Wikii about it and so, I wanted to go on with it. I have chosen a background appropriate to content of the book. I used two quotations from the book and I wrote an attractive sentence to state the film to the suitable audience. I used dark colors because of the nature of the book.

While working on this task, I can say that it is my favourite task so far. I stimulated my creativity, that’s why. I used ‘ postermywall ‘ as my teacher suggested, and it was very easy to use, I recommend you to use it.

I will make my future students working on a task like this beacuse I had amusing time and I want them to experience it. And I believe, it will contribute their creativity part which is important  for 21st century learning.

Well, that’s all for me and here is my poster. See you soon, take care !


Loves, Şayan.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Final Post, Unfortunately

A Reflection/Final Post

Padlet Task on Lack of Education Topic