The Final Post, Unfortunately

 


Hi everyone,

We have ended the term ... We were here with you to share our tasks and how technology can be integrated with language teaching.

Beforehand, I couldn’t think technology would so helpful in ELL classes. Actually, I couldn’t imagine it as a tool. This course gave me this idea. It is not about using computers, edit programs etc. It is beyond that, I learned that which is really core to grasp the technology using idea in ELL classes.

You know, we did lots of things throughout the course. Among them, my favourite one is absolutely the ‘Digital Story-Telling Task’. It was the most complex one, it was challenging and difficult to record videos, take photos, create a theme or template but it was a group work, which didn’t okay with me in my school life before taking this course. Thanks to this course, I like being in a group and it is really important for me to carry forward in my career as a teacher or just a human. But besides, ‘Wikii’ project is not really good to take place. I think it was the least useful one. It didn’t attract my attention at all and it was not enjoyful to deal with. But yet, it was a task at the end of the day and we had to do it.

If I were to give this course, I would use much more group works to make students break their taboos and prejudices down towards this kind of things. Because, group works are the best way to improve your intelligence and skills to communicate, for me.

Now, we have to go. It was really nice to be here with you, work with my group friend (thanks to all of them) and taking this course from Gökçe Hoca was a very big chance for me. I wish health and safety for you all. I hope see you soon.

 

Loves,Şayan.

 


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Reflection/Final Post

Padlet Task on Lack of Education Topic