A Reflection/Final Post

 Hi everyone,

This is the last time we meet, unfortunately.

We have ended the term. We were here with you to show you our materials designed for our students as it was in the first term.

What we have dealt with together ?

First of all, we learned what is 21st century learning. We examined it from different perspectives. 

We studied in groups. We crossed our borders, we became familiar with group working.

We had tough times, we couldn't find proper tools or etc. But we have learned how to overcome difficulties we had. We learned searching for alternative ways all the time.

We learned directing students, making them the main factor of the learning process which is vital for attracting them. 

We have ended the term as our hands are full of baskets with flowers, I mean. It was enjoyful journey for me. I finished the class with a difference on me : Now, I know how to create fitting material for our students and how to make them informed about anything. It will prevent confusing. 

Now, my dear audience, that's all for me for the year. I hope you enjoy, too. Thanks for my teacher Gökçe Hoca and my pair İlayda. You gave me a lot. 

Take care, stay healthy and safe and goodbye.

Loves, Şayan...









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Final Post, Unfortunately

Padlet Task on Lack of Education Topic