Augmented Reality Task

 Hi everyone,

I hope you are all fine and healthy.

Now, after a brief break, we are back here again our new task, Augmented Reality.

I have to say that,it was the most challenging task not only for the second term, but also for the whole year. You may wonder 'Why?' Because we had difficulties while searching for application to create augmented reality, 3D forms and so on. And at the end, we couldn't find the proper app to create augmented reality and we had to use only 3D Models to include some visuals for our students.

Augmented reality is like re-creation of the reality in virtual environment. 

We use it in our classes.

I think it is useful in that attractiveness. I really like visiting the well-prepared realities and it makes data permanent. It is funny, also.

But, in that preparation a reality, I can't say it is funny. We gave it lots of time and patient because our apps didn't work properly. We tried to do our best, but as I said, it was pretty challenging.

We worked in groups here again and İlayda was my peer. We decided to handout, texts and videos to use and etc. together. I love working with her because we can see our mistakes and we can change them. It is plus for a study, I think.

Now, that's all for me for this task. Until meet again, take care.

Loves, Şayan.

Here is the link of the worksheet https://www.canva.com/design/DAEgnTFXP8Q/3tk76LwrdNY-1ddpT8LwZQ/view?utm_content=DAEgnTFXP8Q&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton


(My pair's blog link : https://magisterposterum.wordpress.com/blog/)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Final Post, Unfortunately

A Reflection/Final Post

Padlet Task on Lack of Education Topic